WANTED perfomance car around 8k Sorted

After a certain something? Let us know here
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • WANTED perfomance car around 8k Sorted

    Postby Straightsix » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 am

    now have new car
    Last edited by Straightsix on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Evo FQ-340 MR running (415/400) :D
    User avatar
    Straightsix
    Senior Member
     
    Posts: 345
    Images: 2
    Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm
    Location: Douglas
    Vehicle Make & Model: M3 + Evo FQ-340 MR

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby S2000 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 pm

    2003 Porsche Carrera 4S
    2001 BMW M5
    1988 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
    User avatar
    S2000
    Regular Member
     
    Posts: 171
    Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 pm
    Location: Douglas
    Vehicle Make & Model: Pork M5 Stang
    Vehicle Engine Size: 3.6 5.0 5.0

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Straightsix » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 pm

    thanks ive seen that im not really keen on the colour if im honest
    Evo FQ-340 MR running (415/400) :D
    User avatar
    Straightsix
    Senior Member
     
    Posts: 345
    Images: 2
    Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm
    Location: Douglas
    Vehicle Make & Model: M3 + Evo FQ-340 MR

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Taggart » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

    As I said on FB I'd consider an offer, especially if I stick the old suspension on... welcome to come round and have a butchers.
    User avatar
    Taggart
    Mod Team
    Mod Team
     
    Posts: 1513
    Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:20 pm
    Highscores: 7
    Vehicle Make & Model: Evo VIII
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1997

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Straightsix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 am

    Taggart wrote:As I said on FB I'd consider an offer, especially if I stick the old suspension on... welcome to come round and have a butchers.


    oh right what sort of work does it need ?
    Evo FQ-340 MR running (415/400) :D
    User avatar
    Straightsix
    Senior Member
     
    Posts: 345
    Images: 2
    Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm
    Location: Douglas
    Vehicle Make & Model: M3 + Evo FQ-340 MR

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Taggart » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 am

    Aside from the suspension... nothing that much really, there's a few bits of paint I'd do if I kept it but nothing major. And the indicator doesn't cancel. And the stereo surround rattles a bit.

    It's got 3 maps on it (by Ant) standard, 1.3 bar and 1.7 bar, I tend to drive most of the time on standard and only really turn up the boost if I'm going over the mountain or something.
    User avatar
    Taggart
    Mod Team
    Mod Team
     
    Posts: 1513
    Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:20 pm
    Highscores: 7
    Vehicle Make & Model: Evo VIII
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1997

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Straightsix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:09 pm

    Taggart wrote:Aside from the suspension... nothing that much really, there's a few bits of paint I'd do if I kept it but nothing major. And the indicator doesn't cancel. And the stereo surround rattles a bit.

    It's got 3 maps on it (by Ant) standard, 1.3 bar and 1.7 bar, I tend to drive most of the time on standard and only really turn up the boost if I'm going over the mountain or something.


    you have pm
    Evo FQ-340 MR running (415/400) :D
    User avatar
    Straightsix
    Senior Member
     
    Posts: 345
    Images: 2
    Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm
    Location: Douglas
    Vehicle Make & Model: M3 + Evo FQ-340 MR

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Yellow Snow » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 am

    spotted this although u may have spotted it seems cheap
    Cheap Mitsubishi Evo 8 - Used
    £ 4,750.00 - East, Posted 04 November 2012 by Andy
    Reply to this ad
    54 Page views
    Manufacturer
    Mitsubishi

    Cheap, priced to sell, had engine rebuild. So runs perfectly. Needs taxing, speedo needs sorting as not working since engine put back in, could be lose connection. And headlights need replacement hid bulbs. other than that good to go, new tyres to front, recents discs pads clutch etc.

    Evo 8 for evo 5/6 money, impreza sti etc. only selling as need space.

    £4750.

    Tel/text 40 40 44
    User avatar
    Yellow Snow
    mr5gtt renault 5 turbo
     
    Posts: 1825
    Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:19 pm
    Location: insane

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Straightsix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am

    Yellow Snow wrote:spotted this although u may have spotted it seems cheap
    Cheap Mitsubishi Evo 8 - Used
    £ 4,750.00 - East, Posted 04 November 2012 by Andy
    Reply to this ad
    54 Page views
    Manufacturer
    Mitsubishi

    Cheap, priced to sell, had engine rebuild. So runs perfectly. Needs taxing, speedo needs sorting as not working since engine put back in, could be lose connection. And headlights need replacement hid bulbs. other than that good to go, new tyres to front, recents discs pads clutch etc.

    Evo 8 for evo 5/6 money, impreza sti etc. only selling as need space.

    £4750.

    Tel/text 40 40 44


    Thanks yellow snow i had a look its not really what im looking for.
    Evo FQ-340 MR running (415/400) :D
    User avatar
    Straightsix
    Senior Member
     
    Posts: 345
    Images: 2
    Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm
    Location: Douglas
    Vehicle Make & Model: M3 + Evo FQ-340 MR

    Re: WANTED perfomance car around 7K

    Postby Yellow Snow » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 pm

    thats ok thought it may be worth a look
    User avatar
    Yellow Snow
    mr5gtt renault 5 turbo
     
    Posts: 1825
    Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:19 pm
    Location: insane

    Next

    Return to Wanted - Parts & Vehicles etc

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

    cron