Blue BMW M3

Seen a bad driver? Got any road safety ideas? Let us know in here!
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Blue BMW M3

Postby Paul » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:28 pm

Seen a nice blue BMW M3 yesterday behind me going through Union Mills. He sat up my ass up the Ballahutchin doing about 80mph which I could just about deal with. But then the fe*king daddy buys me a car and pays the insurance little *C-nt* over took me going round the little right hand corner after the highlander doing 90 on the wrong side of the road.

If anybody knows him, tell him to behave, becuase it was that bad I was tempted to follow him and rip the little rich bitch out of the fe*king car!! apologies for the language but this was the worst overtake I've seen in a hell of a long time!
    If you fancy it
    Paul
    Extreme Member

Postby Emz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:41 pm

have had a run in with him too with a stupid overtake too is it a light blue??
    Emz
    Pro Member

Postby Paul » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:43 pm

It was light blue yeah. I was amazed, had what I'm guessing was his g/f in the car aswell, tit!
    If you fancy it
    Paul
    Extreme Member

Postby 3v0 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:44 pm

I think i've seen the same BMW going around, could be a different one but the lad driving it usually has a "hmm, look at me i'm in a BMW" look on his face. :roll:

I had a mini cooper S right up my a$$ the other night going through town wouldn't mind if it was on an open road *ahem* (on a track) but I couldn't understand why he was doing it going through douglas!
    3v0

Postby Insane » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 pm

3v0 wrote:I think i've seen the same BMW going around, could be a different one but the lad driving it usually has a "hmm, look at me i'm in a BMW" look on his face. :roll:

I had a mini cooper S right up my a$$ the other night going through town wouldn't mind if it was on an open road *ahem* (on a track) but I couldn't understand why he was doing it going through douglas!

Sure your spoiler wasn't blocking your view? :wink: The mini's have their headlights high up the body, because of that it's easy to assume they are closer than they are.
    Insane
    Pro Member

Postby chaz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Not the one with the lexus lights is it?
    chaz
    Pro Member

Highscores: 1

Postby jamie » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:06 pm

I know the one too! He overtook me in an insane place on the old Castletown road a few months ago, showered my car in gravel!

He is one dangerous driver but he does have the command of his M3 when he is on the left side of the road, some of his cornering was insanely quick!
    I'm aiming to be a legend, and I will be!
    jamie
    Pro Member

Highscores: 1
    Vehicle Make & Model: Audi S5
    Vehicle Engine Size: 4.2 V8
    Motoring Interests: Hot Hatches / Coupes

Postby thesherwinator » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:55 pm

i think i know who it is if it is the one with lexus lights.
    thesherwinator

Postby Taggart » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Is that the 'M3' that looks that it's off pimp my ride. I'd have sworn that anyone who actually had an M3 wouldn't make it look as bad as that! I thought it was a fake, like that red one with the tribal stuff on and the red badge that I always see on the prom.
    Taggart
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 7
    Vehicle Make & Model: Evo VIII
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1997

Postby thesherwinator » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:02 pm

the lad who owns the 1 with the lexus light used to post on manxpower but i dont know if he is on here.
    and his car is also for sale
    Last edited by thesherwinator on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    thesherwinator

Next

Return to IOM Bad drivers & Road Safety..