REDUCED - focus ST2 with mods (290bhp) £6995

Selling your vehicle? Post up here.
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • REDUCED - focus ST2 with mods (290bhp) £6995

Postby The Mofo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:51 pm

I'm selling my 5 door Electric Orange ST, it's Just done 40,000 miles. No expense has been spared in the upkeep and servicing of this car. It went for a major service at the start of the year where it has the usual oil filter/oil change, brake fluid was changed and the front wishbone bushes replaced. It also had the cambelt replaced along with several small items addressed such as a split breather hose and exhaust heat shields altered. All works have been carried out by Southcoast performance.

Since the service it's had 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports put on along with Bremtech discs and Mintex 1144 pads front and rear and has been lowered by about 35mm. Now for the mods.

The ecu has been super chipped with a bluefin to the stage 3 map. To get the most out of this map the car has a puma speed stage 3 intercooler, dreamscience induction kit and stainless steel exhaust system from the turbo back. Bluefin estimate power at 290-300bhp with this setup. The car also has the usual ST spec:

A/C
    Full Orange/Grey Recaro seats
    Abs
    6 speed manual gearbox
    Sony CD player
    Quick clear heated front screen
    Xenon auto level head lights
    Central arm rest
    Aluminium ST Door plates
    18 alloy wheels.

The car is comfy, easy to drive and thanks to the mods pulls like a train and stops extremely well. Paintwork is in great condition and it looks fantastic. The exhaust isn't anti social and certainly isn't intrusive but sounds fantastic especially coupled with the dreamscience intake. Taxed until march next year.

I'm looking for £6995ono, contact me on 439706 or email me on philiphatton@me.com. Pics to follow.
    Last edited by The Mofo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    The Mofo

Re: Ford focus ST2 with mods (290bhp)

Postby The Mofo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:26 pm

The Mofo

Re: Ford focus ST2 with mods (290bhp) now with link to pics

Postby Pugguy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Looks stunning! A real eye turner- alot of car for the money..

Personally I wouldnt mention the bad points, Let a potential buyer find & haggle on any issues they find...
    I only tell potential buyers about serious running issues that they may not be picked up on, not bumps & general paint issues...
    I reject your reality & substitute my own..

Pugguy
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Highscores: 2
    Vehicle Make & Model: Subaru Impreza P1
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2.0 Turbo
    Motoring Interests: Rallying, Vehicle modifications, Performance

Re: Ford focus ST2 with mods (290bhp) now with link to pics

Postby The Mofo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 pm

:-)
    The Mofo

Return to Vehicles For Sale