Help with my dissertation!

Chat about anything and everything.
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Help with my dissertation!

Postby TinaReynolds » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 am

Hi all,

I am conducting some research for my final year dissertation as part of my BSc Geography Undergraduate degree at Sheffield Hallam University. The dissertation is about the Isle of Man TT Races and the impacts it has on the daily life of those who inhabit the island.

I am looking for participants to take part in my questionnaire who are over the age of 16 and live in the Isle of Man. I would be ever so grateful if you were able to spare a few minutes to complete the survey, it should take no longer than five to ten minutes and your feedback would be of great value to me. Please feel free to distribute the survey amongst associates, family and friends as you wish :)

All your answers are completely confidential and will not be shared with any other people, groups or associations. There is further information provided at the beginning of the survey which I advise all should read before taking part.
    All you need to do to start the survey is click on the following link: http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/s/TTraces

If you would prefer to request paper copies of the questionnaire please do not hesitate to contact me on the contact details provided below.
    Thank you in anticipation of your participation!

Tina Reynolds

Email:
    b0004944@my.shu.ac.uk
    Address:
    24 Margaret Street,
    Sheffield,
    South Yorkshire,
    S14SX,
    England
    TinaReynolds

Return to General Chat