ohh so quiet

Chat about anything and everything.
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Postby DD » Wed May 16, 2007 3:15 pm

CRAIG!! take me to orlando!! i havnt bn there for 5 years now, and it was so much fun even with my family, jus think how much fun ill have with u there :wink:

hope ur having a great time bitch i mean nik :wink: :P
    Maybe it's because i'm a Douglaser
    That i love Douglas so
    That i think of her wherever i go

I get a funny feelin inside of me
    Just walkin up and down
    That I love Douglas town!
    DD
    Post Master

Postby CC » Thu May 17, 2007 10:03 am

well its up to u di we can go to florida if u like or where we were looking last night cuda or thailand :P u can chooosy tho but u seen how cheap we can get it so flip a coin or somthing heheh xxxxxx
    MY STYLE IS YOUR STYLE AND YOUR STYLE IS MINE.
    CC
    CC

Postby Nic » Thu May 24, 2007 8:45 am

Haha yeah i was only on quickly as i was passing through the lobby one evening as they have an internet / phone thing and i had a bit of time to waste, the stupid 'N' button kept getting stuck so i everytime i typed something with an N in it it'd end up like this in words nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - until i could un-jam it and delete them all lol so it annoyed me so i went back out into the heat lol
    Nic
    Sexy Saxo Girl
    Sexy Saxo Girl

Postby Berry » Thu May 24, 2007 9:23 am

How was your holiday? Any pics?
    Berry

Postby Nic » Thu May 24, 2007 9:51 am

It was amazing, it was so hot all the time (apart from the massive tropical storm we had on the first day) but that was only an hour and a half or so in the evening an then cleared up - the tornado warning flashing up on the TV scared me a little but that was for 2 countys down so i was fine, the first tuesday i burnt myself on my chest and arms when i was sat by the pool for an hour - but its a bit of a tan now :D the wednesday we went to discovery cove and swam with dolphins - that was the most amazing thing EVER!!!! also swam snorkeled with tropical fish and giant rays - and when i say giant i mean giant, they were massive - think of a dining room table that can fit 6 chairs round - they must have been about that size easily!! Also went shopping on the first monday and spent $1000 in 3.5 hours, went to universal the day before - it was practically empty so we were first on everything just about, but then i got sick and threw up in a bin while woody woodpecker walked past waving at me - bastard!!! lol went to busch gardens for the first time as didnt go last year and that was ace seeing all the animals, took one look at Sheikra and nearly passed out - that thing looks soooo scary lol, done lots of other things too much to list, got loads of photos but my net at home is sh*t so i brought the disc into work but it won't read it - which i kind of expected, so i'll post them when i get a chance at home, prob over the weekend sometime :D
    Nic
    Sexy Saxo Girl
    Sexy Saxo Girl

Postby Berry » Thu May 24, 2007 9:57 am

Sounds like you had a good time then :D
    Berry

Postby Nic » Thu May 24, 2007 10:11 am

I did it was great!! :D

oh and shrek the 3rd started on friday out there so i watched that - oh my god it's so funny - the best shrek out of all of them by far, i was laughing pratically from start to finish
    Nic
    Sexy Saxo Girl
    Sexy Saxo Girl

Postby Nikki » Thu May 24, 2007 4:32 pm

Hey Nik!

Yeh i seen the advert of that it does look really good!!! My bf is big fan of shrek and he can't wait to see it, mind u neither can I!! :D
    Nikki

Previous

Return to General Chat