Gav's old Calibra

Seen a fellow motorist? Maybe even a nice vehicle you would like to let us know about? Post it here!
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Gav's old Calibra

Postby SpArX » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 am

The green one that he had so much hassle selling is now sat on the prom opposite Pizza King with a for sale sign in the window!!!
    I'm pretty sure it said £3,500 :shock:
    Tjhis springs to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4iwzS4Na0 :lol:
    According to 118 118 it's not illegal to follow people while blowing kisses, a past time known commonly as stalking. However they cannot answer adult questions such as "what is the average diameter of the inside of a woman's vagina"
    SpArX
    Ultimate Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Astra Sport Estate
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1.8 16v

Postby gav_link » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:03 pm

I spent more than that on it in the last year i had it but unfortunatly he seems to of run it into the ground!! shame really

I loved that car and often regreted selling it but i certanly wouldnt buy it back after hes ruined it! It will need a load of work repairing his damage.
    put the lime in the coke you nut!
    gav_link

Postby Nay » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:00 pm

saw it this morning aswella nd seems to be about in Douglas a bit more now lol.
    Rotrex Baby! :D
    Nay
    Advanced Member

Postby SpArX » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:19 pm

I tempted to try and get a test drive at the weekend just to see how rough it feels now, wouldn't be tempted to buy it now though, was when you said you were selling it though Gav :lol:
    According to 118 118 it's not illegal to follow people while blowing kisses, a past time known commonly as stalking. However they cannot answer adult questions such as "what is the average diameter of the inside of a woman's vagina"
    SpArX
    Ultimate Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Astra Sport Estate
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1.8 16v

Postby Nitro » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Never seen it thrashed myself and have seen it on quite a few occasions, always seems to have stuck to 30mph up the prom too.
    Nitro
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 2

Postby gav_link » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm

From what I've heard from various people he's got no choice to drive sensably as he's benn pulled quite a few times for various offences.$

I know he was in my garage a few weeks after he brought it, came flying in way to fast, had to stop and wait for a car then proceeded to smoke the wheels while pulling forward 10 meters, after filling up he wheel spun it of the forecourt,

Good luck to him for getting that price for it, book price is only about £1000 if he's lucky.
    put the lime in the coke you nut!
    gav_link

Return to Spotted