An angry bus driver

Seen a bad driver? Got any road safety ideas? Let us know in here!
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Re: An angry bus driver

Postby Pugguy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Sarah172 wrote:must be the bus driver! lol

I got a reply they have interviewed him and said sorry

I very much doubt they did any more than mention it to him in passing- but at least you got an appologie
    I reject your reality & substitute my own..

Pugguy
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Highscores: 2
    Vehicle Make & Model: Subaru Impreza P1
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2.0 Turbo
    Motoring Interests: Rallying, Vehicle modifications, Performance

Re: An angry bus driver

Postby bougourd » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 am

i know in my experiences of bus drivers seemingly getting away with murder.
    i remember having to get the 51 to school on we didnt half have some nobs :lol:
    one time the driver was driving on his phone so some kids videoed him on their phone (good job they ignored the schools rule of camera phones not being allowed) and that got passed onto the police and bus company but im sure i saw him the other day
    then there was another time when our bus turned up late so was absolutely floggin it along the coastroad. my sister was sat upstairs behind the stairs and fell off her seat and smacked her head on the metal rail infront of the stairs. the driver bought her in and told the women in the office that she was messing around but he wasnt going to make anything out of it cos he didnt want to get her into trouble!!!! :evil:
    my folks made a formal complaint about him and we found out a few other people had complained about the same guy for different things. u still see him drivin round tho.
    reckon id be a bus driver if i won the lottery or summat. £35k to sit on my ass and drive all day :D
    bougourd
    Pro Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Focus RS, Transit RS

Postby ah kid » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 pm

well snap cos that happened to me 2 earlier this year :shock: the only difference was it was a women bus driver and instead of giving me the finger she put her finger to her lips and made the cry baby gesture :cussing: so as you can imagine i was a little shocked but never reported it maybe i should have?? anyway i hope you get your apology and he gets his rollocking :salute:
    Jesus loves me for my rumble....the neighbours well ........not really ......
    ah kid
    Advanced Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Subaru Forester XT
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2.0 turbo

Postby Sarah172 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 am

ah kid, i got my apology, but i dont think anything will come off it, but i was so angry at the time that i had to do something about it.
    Sarah172
    Pro Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Pug 306 D Turbo
    Motoring Interests: Photography & motorsport

Previous

Return to IOM Bad drivers & Road Safety..