One Eyed Monsters

Seen a bad driver? Got any road safety ideas? Let us know in here!
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Postby geeza1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:26 pm

hahahaha colvin far to much time on your hands,? ever thought of becoming the long arm of the law???? =)
    geeza1

Postby Road Runner » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 pm

pcolvin00 wrote:
    Road Runner wrote:
    Is it wise to have you as a senior IAM observer?

If there's not enough room to perform an overtake safely you simply don't take one whether there's a bike or a car coming in the opposite direction.

It's only a hypothetical scenario! There is nothing about the way I drive in there! It is a possibility! Nothing more. The message is not about the standard of driving it's about people being lazy, inconsiderate and selfish in the way they drive or can't be bothered to look after their vehicles..... Does it say anywhere to drive like the way you're suggesting? NO!

I've watched cars overtake other cars because it's only a bike up ahead.... Maybe you were one of them,......

Being an enthusiastic carnut and a weekend warrior on the bike I've learnt alot from both sides. Suggesting I'm someone who doesn't think bike, when I'm driving, without knowing me is asking to get his tank filled with piss! :P
    YABBA DABBA DOO
    Road Runner

Postby dodgy__tam » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:54 am

i wish xlr8 had a like button as i like the above, a lot :lol:
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers!! :-)
    dodgy__tam
    Pro Member

Postby Road Runner » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:02 am

dodgy__tam wrote:i wish xlr8 had a like button as i like the above, a lot :lol:

I can see Pcolvin's initial reaction to reading my post.

He reads my post, shakes his head and is like "WTF is this fe*king retaard doing, i'm surprised he's even smart enough to use a computer!" then he types his reply in anger and chuffs on like ten cigs in the process.
    YABBA DABBA DOO
    Road Runner

Postby Taggart » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 am

Road Runner wrote:

He reads my post, shakes his head and is like "WTF is this F**K retaard doing, i'm surprised he's even smart enough to use a computer!" then he types his reply in anger and chuffs on like ten cigs in the process.

Then calls the internet police?
    Taggart
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 7
    Vehicle Make & Model: Evo VIII
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1997

Postby SpArX » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am

DD wrote::lol: this thread is funny......

Honestly though, I dont think ive ever tried to read the numberplate of a car coming the opposite direction in the pitch black on a road out of town. Surely that is dangerous? You cant concerntrate long enough on the numberplate AND look where you are going AND manage to write those numberplates down all at the same time as driving along? Unless you were sitting on the side of the road with a notepad waiting for people breaking the law to drive past so you could report them??

I noticed when I was driving to pool last night that you can read the number plate of a car coming towards you at night provided they're not one of those numptys who don't realise they've got their full beams on :wink:
    It was easier to read the ones with a headlight out too :lol:
    According to 118 118 it's not illegal to follow people while blowing kisses, a past time known commonly as stalking. However they cannot answer adult questions such as "what is the average diameter of the inside of a woman's vagina"
    SpArX
    Ultimate Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Astra Sport Estate
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1.8 16v

Postby Marshall » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 am

I overtook two cars last night and both of them had only one light working. So if you own a black Mk4 Polo or white Vitara you might want to check it's not you :wink:
    Marshall
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 3
    Vehicle Make & Model: Westfield / Mk1 Golf
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2ltr 16v / 2ltr 16v

Postby DD » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Taggart wrote:
    Road Runner wrote:

He reads my post, shakes his head and is like "WTF is this F**K retaard doing, i'm surprised he's even smart enough to use a computer!" then he types his reply in anger and chuffs on like ten cigs in the process.

Then calls the internet police?

LOL :lol:

sparx are u sure u werent hallucinating and you were actually on your magic carpet flying to a shanty town in egypt?
    Maybe it's because i'm a Douglaser
    That i love Douglas so
    That i think of her wherever i go

I get a funny feelin inside of me
    Just walkin up and down
    That I love Douglas town!
    DD
    Post Master

Postby SpArX » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 pm

As much as I've really been struggling to concentrate on anything the last week or so I'm pretty sure I wasn't on a magic carpet lol
    And I can't have been in Egypt because I don't have a passport :P :lol:
    According to 118 118 it's not illegal to follow people while blowing kisses, a past time known commonly as stalking. However they cannot answer adult questions such as "what is the average diameter of the inside of a woman's vagina"
    SpArX
    Ultimate Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Astra Sport Estate
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1.8 16v

Postby este » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 pm

I find this post amusing.. although My heads bubbling with confusion.

Someone was trying to overtake a bike in Egypt but was attacked by a one eyed monster and so the someone (we will call frank) had to make a quick decision on whether its a friendly one eyed monster or an evil one. So frank then had to be strong smoke 10 fags and decide should he be a warrier and attack the monster in the hope that it wont bite back or be safe and just hope the monster doesnt notice it?

and now we are just debating on what franky boy should do??!?!?!?!?

Have i just made my own sotry up there or is this the actually conversation?
    …because the voices told me to!
    este
    Pro Member

PreviousNext

Return to IOM Bad drivers & Road Safety..