Wanted : Garage or small workshop to rent

After a certain something? Let us know here
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Re: Wanted : Garage or small workshop to rent

Postby Taggart » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:54 pm

I'd be happy to share multi ways too, jsut as long as there's room to store my vehicle there.
    Taggart
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 7
    Vehicle Make & Model: Evo VIII
    Vehicle Engine Size: 1997

Re: Wanted : Garage or small workshop to rent

Postby steeldonkey » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 am

I would also be interested if it was in the douglas ish area
    steeldonkey

Postby Marshall » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Are people here dead set with it being in the Douglas area?? I'm currently enquiring about a place around Andreas way, hoping to get a reply sometime over the weekend but it's rather large and also has (from memory) a 4 post ramp in it too. No worries if not, I'm sure I can find a few people around this way if needs be. That's if it's available and the price is right of course.....
    Marshall
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 3
    Vehicle Make & Model: Westfield / Mk1 Golf
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2ltr 16v / 2ltr 16v

Postby steeldonkey » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:59 pm

For me it would probably be a must really as i would need to pop out in evenings and hours here and there as the little one is pretty demanding.
    steeldonkey

Postby Unders » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Marshall wrote:Are people here dead set with it being in the Douglas area?? I'm currently enquiring about a place around Andreas way, hoping to get a reply sometime over the weekend but it's rather large and also has (from memory) a 4 post ramp in it too. No worries if not, I'm sure I can find a few people around this way if needs be. That's if it's available and the price is right of course.....

Keep me posted on this. Might be interested.
    Unders
    Site Manager
    Site Manager

Postby Nitro » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:38 am

Marshall wrote:Are people here dead set with it being in the Douglas area?? I'm currently enquiring about a place around Andreas way, hoping to get a reply sometime over the weekend but it's rather large and also has (from memory) a 4 post ramp in it too. No worries if not, I'm sure I can find a few people around this way if needs be. That's if it's available and the price is right of course.....

Andreas would be fine, as in the new year i'll be looking to move to the north as its cheaper rent anyway, but as with anything it depends on cost more than anything else, if i've got room to work inside i'm not fussed where it is!
    Nitro
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 2

Postby Furious VIII » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Marshall

I think I know the one you mean. It is on one of the estate agents site, can't remember which one or how much the rent was. Is the four poster yellow by any chance? It's a big unit. Fit lots in there.

Would be good though.

My friend has let out the unit I was thinking about :crybaby:

I will keep looking. There is one for rent in Douglas but too much rent £7500.

How much would people be willing to pay per week/month? My brother is paying £60 per month just for a single garage in Onchan. There are the New-ish units out by the incinerator. About £5000 +vat per annum for a 1200sq ft unit. Divide that by 5 or 6 + people works out about (minimum) £23 per week based on 5 people sharing (Excluding insurance, electric and rates)

Worth thinking about?

Kev :thumbup:
    Furious VIII

Vehicle Make & Model: Evolution VIII
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2000cc
    Motoring Interests: All types of motorsport

Postby Marshall » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Could be Kev, forgot to post back in this topic since I last spoke to my sister. Unfortunately it's rented out now, there are some behind it (3 units I think) but I from memory they're quite expensive, £300/pm and only really big enough for two maybe three cars... If anyone wants me to find out how much they are (they could be less as they're all now empty) then I'll make some enquiries. They're the one's here with the cars parked outside it.

The previous one I mentioned is in the same pic but with the two white vans parked outside perpendicular to the road it.....
    Marshall
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 3
    Vehicle Make & Model: Westfield / Mk1 Golf
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2ltr 16v / 2ltr 16v

Postby Nitro » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Furious VIII wrote:How much would people be willing to pay per week/month? My brother is paying £60 per month just for a single garage in Onchan. There are the New-ish units out by the incinerator. About £5000 +vat per annum for a 1200sq ft unit. Divide that by 5 or 6 + people works out about (minimum) £23 per week based on 5 people sharing (Excluding insurance, electric and rates)

Worth thinking about?

Kev :thumbup:

£92 a month (minimum) without insurance, electric or rates........be a no from me I'm afraid, unless I had use of a 4 post ramp!!
    Nitro
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Postby Nitro » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Marshall wrote:Could be Kev, forgot to post back in this topic since I last spoke to my sister. Unfortunately it's rented out now, there are some behind it (3 units I think) but I from memory they're quite expensive, £300/pm and only really big enough for two maybe three cars... If anyone wants me to find out how much they are (they could be less as they're all now empty) then I'll make some enquiries. They're the one's here with the cars parked outside it.

The previous one I mentioned is in the same pic but with the two white vans parked outside perpendicular to the road it.....

Hmm sure i've seen that whole area for sale at some point!

Have a check on prices if you could though (only if they're cheaper!)
    Nitro
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

PreviousNext

Return to Wanted - Parts & Vehicles etc