Aquarium Lighting

Got something for sale? Let us know here!
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Aquarium Lighting

Postby Marshall » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I know there's a few folk on here that keep fish so thought I'd stick this up:

For sale is my Giesemann twin 250w metal halide + 4x54w T5 aquarium light in silver. This light is in good condition and has a very stylish design so looks good if in a living room or kitchen etc. It comes with three separate plugs so the light can come on in stages e.g. 2xblue T5's followed by 2xwhite T5's followed by 2xhalides (bulbs included).

The light is 4 years old and I'm only selling due to upgrading to LED's. These lights really show off the corals colours and have a really nice shimmer effect.

For more details and pictures please follow the link below.

These still retail for £900+, looking for £200. Can be seen working.

Full spec of the item can be found here: http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/ ... -1332.html

And in use:

Marshall
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Highscores: 3
    Vehicle Make & Model: Westfield / Mk1 Golf
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2ltr 16v / 2ltr 16v

Re: Aquarium Lighting

Postby Elias Blake » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 am

Marshall wrote:I know there's a few folk on here that keep fish so thought I'd stick this up:

For sale is my Giesemann twin 250w metal halide + 4x54w T5 aquarium light in silver. This light is in good condition and has a very stylish design so looks good if in a living room or kitchen etc. It comes with three separate plugs so the light can come on in stages e.g. 2xblue T5's followed by 2xwhite T5's followed by 2xhalides (bulbs included).

The light is 4 years old and I'm only selling due to upgrading to
    led light. These lights really show off the corals colours and have a really nice shimmer effect.

For more details and pictures please follow the link below.

These still retail for £900+, looking for £200. Can be seen working.

Full spec of the item can be found here: http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/ ... -1332.html

And in use:

Very nice looking lights.. I am trying to new lights for my aquarium and collecting useful information.. I think these are best lights till now
    Elias Blake

Return to Items for Sale