Wolfs Chemicals now in stock at Envy Valeting

Discuss any Interior/Exterior modifications, valeting, Audio & Security etc
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Wolfs Chemicals now in stock at Envy Valeting

Postby Envy Valeting » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Envy Valeting are proud to announce we now have physical stock of the great Wolfs Chemicals range on our website.
    Please visit the range and see if there is anything you like the look of https://www.envyvaleting.com/products.asp?cat=29 Wolfs Chemicals

Here is a short review of "The brake duster" wheel cleaning product posted on DW by Jesse O'Connor which you may enjoy.....

Hi all! So here's a few pictures of https://www.envyvaleting.com/products_info.asp?id=239 Wolf Chemicals WF-1P "The brake duster" in action! This is a Volvo XC 90 that I clean on a weekly basis, but at the time of these pictures it had been 2 weeks as I was on vacation. The owner lives in the countryside so this car gets pretty dirty even after a couple of days!

Saturated the entire wheel with the product. You don't really need to use a lot of product, but you do need to cover the entire wheel for maximum effectiveness!

Starting to do its thing...

This is what it looks like after a couple minutes of work time! Grape jelly :)! I usually spray the wheels first while I start pre-cleaning the rest of the car. This allows plenty of time for the product to "do its thang". You can leave the product on the wheel as long as you want without any negative affect. It's a gel-based cleaner and can be removed at any time as it's water-soluble. I've even left it on there for 2 days for testing purposes! Sometimes I even let it completely dry on the wheel and by doing this it clings to the contaminants on the wheel and sort of "peels" them off when you blast it with a PW... kind of like a Brazilian wax :).

50/50 after blasting...

At this point there has been zero contact with the wheel. Now I won't claim that this is a 100% touch-free wheel cleaner, because in some cases, yes you will need to agitate it a bit. Things like heavily contaminated rims would warrant a little agitation and if the wheels have some grease on them you would also need to help it a bit, but if I had to estimate I'd say that 85-90% of the wheels I clean are done touch-free. For that other 10%-15% that can't be cleaned touch-free I clean up what WF-1P left behind with https://www.envyvaleting.com/products_info.asp?id=240 WF-1NT Nano wheel cleaner!

Thanks for looking and for those of you who have played with this product before, thanks for testing and I hope you like it as much as we do!!

- Jesse O'Connor
    http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk

Brazilian waxing since 1999
    Envy Valeting

Re: Wolfs Chemicals now in stock at Envy Valeting

Postby man83g » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Wow that stuff looks amazing. Wish id known about that when i had my old wheels on my car, they were a nightmare to clean...
    Now with added booooooost!!! 1.7bar peak holding 1.6 ish....
    man83g
    Pro Member

Vehicle Make & Model: None!!!
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2leg power...
    Motoring Interests: Missing my evo...

Postby DaveM » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Thats why its always worth asking Tim about cleaning products.
    Did you get rid just cause they were a nightmare to clean?
    DaveM
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Postby man83g » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Lol, yea that was one reason!!! Got offered a swop for the wheels on my car and the ones that are on it now. All i had to do was lend him my road tyres for his car to go through its test, so i sand blasted them and painted them graphite grey, so i never had to clean the brake dust off them so often..
    Not seen your scoob round for a while, have you still got it or did you sell it???
    Now with added booooooost!!! 1.7bar peak holding 1.6 ish....
    man83g
    Pro Member

Vehicle Make & Model: None!!!
    Vehicle Engine Size: 2leg power...
    Motoring Interests: Missing my evo...

Postby DaveM » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Split topic to save from hijack

Sorry Tim you can have your thread back ;)
    DaveM
    Mod Team
    Mod Team

Return to Interior & Exterior Modifications