Focus RS

Let us know what vehicle you own & discuss it in here.
  • View unanswered postsView active topics
  • Re: Focus RS

Postby bougourd » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:39 pm

so few updates as not added to this for a while.

first the bad news, the car got egged while parked outside my gfs flat. the bonnet, roof, front bumper and lh wing need sorting which is probs gonna set me back about a grand to get it perfect :pukeright:
    was not at all impressed with the police as their view was very much that this sort of thing happens and you just have to accept it. i was willing to put up a £500 reward for information leading to a conviction and they wouldnt even put a media release out but you see every week in the courier stories about bicycles or phones being stolen but a grands worth of criminal damage doesnt seem newsworthy.
    They then had the cheek to call me up for a customer satisfaction survey where i made it very clear i now have very little respect for the police and find them totally incompetent and incapable of doing their job. yes its not a murder or a rape but they aren't busy dealing with any of those so what the F**K do they actually do all day?
    ill stop now as just talking about it brings on pure rage.

got my rear trailing arm bushes replaced with some poly items and also had the rear arms replaced as the bushes in those were screwed and its easier buying them as a complete piece.
    also got my decat fitted properly so dont have to worry about that now.
    i've got a scangauge ii coming for my birthday so will be able to keep an eye on all the important temps and levels. just need to work out where im going to put it so it looks neat but is easily visible.

as for whats next, i did have my eye on a manifold on ebay but have decided against it after seeing the state of one somebody on rsoc got. gonna save up for one of demon petes works of art :D
    going to get some silicone coolant hoses to make sure my car doesnt piss itself.
    then get the paint sorted so ill have a clean example with no faults.
    then a new actuator and a remap from sabre tuning to replace the current bluefin map should take me over 300bhp for TT next year :love4:
    bougourd
    Pro Member

Vehicle Make & Model: Focus RS, Transit RS

Re: Focus RS

Postby Nay » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

Holy sheet dude!! not good :-(. Mate in the UK had his celica covered in flour and engine oil after having a magazine feature. Some jealous F**K about.

I think with police it's the luck of the draw. I find that most are in the constabulary for other reasons than serving the community but there are a few good people.

300bhp sounds good though :-). Bet you can't wait :-)
    Rotrex Baby! :D
    Nay
    Advanced Member

Postby bougourd » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm

yep. im convinced most people just join the police now due to the pay being pretty good and the pension you get with it.

scangauge ii came today. its a proper snazzy bit of kit and well worth the money. will get some pics up when i give the car a wash 2moro to cure the post birthday hangover
    :occasion4:
    :occasion5:
    :occasion9:
    :pukeright:
    :drunken:
    :boxing:
    :dontknow:
    :pukeright:
    :bootyshake:
    :sleepy2:
    bougourd
    Pro Member

Postby jamie » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm gutted that your car was victim to vandals. Nearly every car I've owned has been vandalised in one way or another..............there are some revolting people out there. I class car vandals in the same bracket as paedophiles!!

I'd love to catch a vandal in the act, on anyone's car let alone my own! Not to pull something stupid; those cowardly scallys probably carry knives etc. But nothing would give me greater satisfaction than following one a 100 yards behind, on my mobile to the police.

That said, would the vandal really be punished, or just get a pitiful fine......even then if they could afford to pay one!
    I'm aiming to be a legend, and I will be!
    jamie
    Pro Member

Highscores: 1
    Vehicle Make & Model: Audi S5
    Vehicle Engine Size: 4.2 V8
    Motoring Interests: Hot Hatches / Coupes

Postby Unders » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 pm

jamie wrote: I class car vandals in the same bracket as paedophiles!!!

In all seriousness, I would beat a vandal like a runaway slave.
    Unders
    Site Manager
    Site Manager

Postby bougourd » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

id do this

bougourd
    Pro Member

Previous

Return to Members Vehicles & Projects